I have to say, the past couple of weeks haven't been the best. When I'm feeling like I need my spirits lifted a bit, I often turn to the IBKC archives and do a little digging. Cute kittens make everything better, don't they?
I've been writing this blog for almost nine years and have posted over 3,000 posts (3,222 to be exact!). There are kittens and moments that stand out, but when I start poking around in the past, I always begin to realize how much I've forgotten.
I churned up a few IBKC moments that I wanted to share with you today because maybe you need a little uplifting yourself. Or, maybe you know someone who does, and you can share it with them.
Well, here you go! Here are a few funny and feel-good moments I rediscovered.
1. Adorable stretching, napping, purring Dearborns.
2. Oh, Eddie. What a tiny heartbreaker you were!
3. Baby Audrey giving baby Wylla a bath!! This one just KILLS me.
4. That itty-bitty tongue on Daphne!!
5. Young Bean "signaling the mothership". She used to do this all the time and we never knew why. Still don't. Still funny.
6. Wiggly little Wiggins!
7. Teeny-tiny Hazel making baby biscuits!!!! Melts me like butter.
8. Pardon the hyaena laughing in the background -- that would be me. And those are the Gibsons. Normally I can keep myself in check while taking a video, but this was just toooo funny.
9. Remember that one time when the tables were turned and Bean got a bath from a kitten? Not me, it totally slipped my mind! What a treat to rediscover this one!
10. Well, I know I'll never forget this one, but it always makes me laugh, no matter how many times I play it. It's never not funny, and that's why I put it on the list.
Tell me please, do you have a favorite IBKC feel-good video or post you like to visit when you're feeling down? I was thinking it might be nice to have a page devoted to some of our best spirit-lifters for such times. Let me know what you would like to see on your list.