Thursday, August 6, 2009
Is This Duo for You?
As I mentioned earlier, we still are on the hunt for the perfect home for two of the Fortunato Five. Yep, Luigi and Dominick have yet to find their family.
I'm trying hard to place these two together, so if you are living in the Seattle/Tacoma area and looking for a delightful pair of bouncing baby boy kitties, please send me an email today.
Now here's a little more about these delightful young lads:
- Sweet, golden tabby boy.
- Loves sharing belly spots with anyone who cares to see them.
- Hardly says a peep, but always purrs.
- Always up for a wrestling match.
- Biscuits? Makes and takes.
- Loves laps.
- Hypnotic blue-eyed lynx point.
- Would play with his feather wand forever if you let him.
- Biggest of the brood, but he's not so tough. He lets out the sweetest little cries when he can't find his family.
- Excellent motor skills.
- Snugly sleeper.