Because we've got some questions for you!
I thought it would be fun to take some time and have a little IBKC trivia contest! I put together a list of questions for you -- some are easy, some are hard, and there's even at least one trick question in the batch!
Please take a stab at it and email your answers HERE. The person with the most correct answers will win an assortment of IBKC postcards, and bragging rights, of course!
If there's a tie, we've got a tie-breaker question at the very bottom to help determine the winner.
Please submit your entries by Sunday, April 10th at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). Later in the week I'll share the correct answers and announce the winner!
Here we go!! Have fun!!
1. What is Wylla Stout's middle name?
2. We changed Charlene's name when we adopted her. What name did her foster moms give her first?
3. Which kitten do we refer to as "The one the got away"?
4. Who was the naughtiest IBK ever and what was his nickname?
5. Just one of our litters came with a mama. What was her name?
6. Where was Drewey born?
7. How many states has Wylla visited?
8. What is the name of Wylla's favorite rodent toy?
9. In all of our years of fundraising, how much money has team IBKC raised for our Humane Society?
10. What was the last name of the first batch of kittens we fostered?
11. How many litters of kittens have we fostered?
12. Name one of the polydactyl kittens we've fostered.
13. What is Wylla's astrological sign?
14. What's the name of Charlene and Wylla's kitty cousin (who lives in Texas with my brother and his family)
15. What is Charlene's favorite "flavor" of foster kitten?
16. Two times we adopted out a set of three kittens to one family. Name one of these sets of kittens.
17. Which foster kitten was discovered in a wall and later reunited with her siblings?
18. What was Drewey's full name?
19. What's the Kitten Whisperer's first name?
20. What are the names of the six kittens featured in the banner at the top of the blog.
Tie-Breaker question: Charlene weighs how many pounds/ounces more than Wylla?
In the event of a tie, the person who guesses closest will be our winner. And if there's another tie, we will draw names.